Tricia’s True Touch Massage
What kind of massage is True Touch?
True Touch is an eclectic massage drawing from a variety of techniques and combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, Trigger Points and Energy work. As Tricia ‘listens to the body,’ she delivers a range of touch massage that re-boots the entire body system! Her techniques stimulate the circulation systems of the heart, nerves and lymph to promote the release of stored toxins and deepen healing for the organs, endocrines and the entire body.
What are some benefits that come from receiving a massage with True Touch?
- Alleviate low back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Relieves muscle-skeletal problems and improves posture.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reduce scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improve circulation.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Reduce spasm and cramping.
- Promotes recovery from injuries (ie. work, trauma, accident or sports-related).
- Release endorphins and amino acids that work as natural painkiller.
- Improve the condition of the largest organ – the skin.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Decreases inflammation
- Ease medication dependence.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and hospital stays.
True Touch Massage = $ 70/hr
What have others said about Tricia’s True Touch Massage?
Tricia’s hands are like angel’s hands!
She gave me the best massage I ever had!
Tricia listened to my body, was considerate of my needs and sensitive to areas that called for TLC.