BodyTalk: Bio-Dynamics (Mod 4(7))
Bio-Dynamics course addresses the body as an energy system. It examines the many ways of integrating the energy systems of the body with the physical functioning of the body. It is the foundation of the BodyGenics system developed by Dr. John Veltheim. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
• Links and Definitions are reviewed again.
• Five elements: A more detailed study of the five? elements.
• The role of the kidneys in the Yin/Yang balance of the? body and how they relate to the sensuality/sexuality equation.
• Wei Qi (protective energy): A detailed examination of the ?role of Wei Qi and the practical ways to balance its functions.
• Breathing cycle: A study of all the aspects of the? breathing cycle and its ramifications throughout the body.
• The Diaphragm: The role of the diaphragm in the? processing and distribution of pathological emotions and thoughts. A specific technique to? release the diaphragm and improve its function.
• Nature of Emotions: A study of the role of emotions ?within the bodymind complex and new techniques in harmonizing the emotions.
• Body Vivaxis: A specific technique to?re-orientate organs, endocrines, and body parts to the whole bodymind complex.
• Muscle relationships: a detailed study of the emotional? and psychological relationships of all the major muscles and joints of the body.
The Bio-Dynamics course also focuses on sports medicine and? musculo-skeletal disorders. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this ?course are as follows:
• Sports injuries: Specific guidelines in using BodyTalk to address ?acute and chronic sports injuries.
• Sports performance: Using an agenda to specifically prepare a? sports person for maximum performance in specific events.
• Managing chronic arthritis
• Managing chronic pain
• Adhesions and improvement of range of motion
• Posture correction
• Specific spinal balancing
• Reciprocals – in detail
Only available to IBA members. BodyTalk Fundamentals as well as the BodyTalk Advanced Procedures DVD are pre-requisites for these courses, which must be taken together.
This course counts for 32 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners’ requirements.